Tue, Apr 23|
ESE/SWD 20hr Section #48
PEA is pleased to announce our forty-eighth 20 hour ESE Students with Disabilities Course.This course will be via Zoom and will meet the ESE 20 Hour Requirement mandated by the state of Florida for teacher recertification.
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2024, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
About the event
The ESE/Students with Disabilities 20 Hour Class consists of a total of 3 sessions. The session dates are as follows:
- Day 1 – Tuesday, March 26th from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm via Zoom
- Day 2 – Tuesday, April 2nd from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm via Zoom
- Day 3 – Tuesday, April 9th from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm via Zoom
- Day 4 -- Tuesday, April 16th from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm via Zoom
- Day 5 -- Tuesday, April 23rd from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm via Zoom
- Day 6 -- Tuesday, April 30th from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm via Zoom
(You must attend all 6 sessions and comlete all 6 modules of the course to meet the requirement and earn in-service points)
This is an entirely virtual course. You will need to access the course and materials via Google Classroom. Instructions will be sent to those admitted into the course a week prior to the start date.
- All PEA Professional Development courses are offered exclusively and for FREE to members!
- Preference is given to PEA members with certification expiring soon.
- A confirmation will be sent to those accepted into the class a week before the class starts.