Sat, Nov 11|
ESE/SWD 20hr Section #46
This course will be delivered face-to-face at the PEA office in Bartow and will meet the ESE 20 Hour Requirement mandated by the state of Florida for teacher recertification.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Bartow, 730 E Davidson St, Bartow, FL 33830, USA
About the event
PEA is pleased to announce our forty-sixth 20 hour ESE Students with Disabilities Course.This course will be delivered face-to-face at the PEA office in Bartow and will meet the ESE 20 Hour Requirement mandated by the state of Florida for teacher recertification.
The ESE/Students with Disabilities 20 Hour Class consists of a total of 3 sessions. The session dates are as follows:
- Day 1 – Saturday, October 28th from 10 am - 4 pm
- Day 2 – Saturday, November 4th from 10 am - 4 pm
- Day 3 – Saturday, November 11th from 10 am - 4 pm
(You must attend and complete all 3 sections of the class to meet the requirement and earn in-service points)
This is an entirely face-to-face course delivered at the PEA office located at:
730 E Davidson St.
Bartow, FL 33830
- All PEA Professional Development courses are offered exclusively and for FREE to members!
- Preference is given to PEA members with certification expiring soon. Registration is limited to 50 participants.
- A confirmation will be sent to those in the class after the class has been filled. Those accepted into the class will receive a confirmation email the week before class starts.